Wednesday, February 10, 2010

friends






I gaze into twin pools of warmth

Bright and sparkling

I see something indescribable

something I can't quite put my finger on.



Twin pool, blazing and brilliant

making all your sweetness

and all your compassion

Crystal clear.




Twin pools shimmering and glimmering

Showing how you're

Sweet, sensitive, caring and kind

Funny athletic cunning and friendly

Twin pools, so animated and intense
Help me to share

Your love of life,

Your life of love.




I gaze into twin pools of warmth and

I see the sweetest person I've ever met or ever will meet

I recognize a sincere and honest guy who can never be replaced

I realize you are so special because

When I look into your eyes

I witness a miracle, I find a friend.




a friend just like u..

my beloved friend...

i won't loss u..

muahhh...

love love love
(4 sahabat..never be apart now n forever)


(u are always be my bff)


sincerely

~alyaa~

0 comments:

 
;